Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer is coming!


 My Mother's Day usual... A Dug Special... Flowers and a homemade card.  He's So creative.

 This kid is talented.. Holding the water bottle with his feet, while he eats the lanyard part


We went with some friends to Deanna Rose Farm.  All the new baby animals made their debut. Landon was more interested in people's strollers and wagons that people were pulling their kids in.


Landon and buddy Cal West chillin in the stroller.  We are really going to miss them when they move to Arizona this summer :(

I guess after seeing all those animals do their business on the ground Landon decided to leave us a little present as well.  I went to get him from his nap and this is what I found on one side of the room.  On the other I found a very happy, very naked little boy sitting on his bed with his blankie.  I was so disgusted.  Poop everywhere!



Doug and I didn't get to him in time...The next best option???  Take off his shirt and let him go to town.  He loved every minute of it. I cringe every time he gets super dirty in his cute clothes, but it made him so happy. He was such a mess.  Happy Memorial Day!!



I love these kinda mornings.  We have a lot of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment