Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Playing Catch Up

At the end of April, Landon and I decided to make yet another trip out to Ohio to visit aunt Casey and family.  Grandma Judy and Jenny made the trip as well.  We had so much fun hanging out together and consuming way too much soda :)

Of course this is how our trip started out...My little boy all tuckered out ten seconds after we landed in Minneapolis for our layover. 

For those of you that know this kid also know that he doesn't sleep anywhere besides his crib.  He was super sleepy.. Made the layover nice for me though!

He got to play with his cousin Kate for a whole week.

And this was the only good picture I got with the two of them...Don't mind my head in the middle.

Lucy obviously thinks she's a mermaid...

and Kate likes cupcakes.

We all celebrated Norah's birthday together, but sadly we are short one sister.  Missed ya Sarah!

Princess Norah..Her Dora cupcakes were delicious.

Tubby time!

He's so dang cute

I was shocked to see him fall asleep on an actual bed.. He never wanted his crib again after this.

 Grandma Judy's specialty.. We can't see Jude and not hit Chuck E. Cheese too


We went on a walk and these two were out like lights.  They are always so much cuter when they are sleeping :)

The rides at the mall


All Lucy wants for Christmas is her two front teeth...hopefully they grow back by Christmas.  

My older sister loves to show us what she's eating.. She ran a half marathon while I was there and killed it.  You couldn't pay me to do that.  Congrats girlie!
 
Going to Ohio always makes a good trip.  We had a blast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment