Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Part Two

These are pics from his birthday party.  He wasn't to excited about his cake though.  He barely touched it.....



So Doug and I took the liberty of smearing some of the frosting on him to get a good picture.  I'm satisfied with that.


Some fun facts about Landon at age 1:
Weight: 20 lbs 9 oz. (18 percentile)
Height: 29.5 in (48 percentile)
Head circumference: 18.75 in (83 percentile)

- He looooooves the Backyardigans and Baby Einstein movies.

-He's still not walking or crawling but he's getting closer everyday.

- His favorite part of the day is when Daddy comes home.  Nothing is more exciting.

-He is such a good sleeper.  Usually naps twice a day, but is starting to lean towards just one a day.

-I have a little piggy living with me.  He will eat just about anything but if the texture is wrong he tends to gag and I won't elaborate on what happens next.

- Loves to swing, go on walks, and being outside.

- Loves his blankie.  He sucks on the corners while he sleeps.

- Still has no teeth...

These just scratch the surface of the things that make little Landon the cute boy he is.  I can't believe that he's getting so big, but I couldn't be more happy that he's mine.  We love him so much!













No comments:

Post a Comment