Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving and December Decorating

Thanksgiving is a great holiday and I have so many things to be thankful for.  After being in hospital last year with a sick baby, we were happy to finally be able to spend turkey day with our friends the West Family!  I made my very first turkey (yes we have been married 3 and half years and this was my first turkey), and it was delicious.  We cooked up a huge turkey, so we had a TON of leftovers. However, we were totally okay with that.  We ended the night with a Later family tradition..the first viewing of Christmas Vacation during the 2012 Christmas season!



We decorated our house after our turkey coma.  One of my favorite things to do is to take out all of my Christmas decorations.  It gets me so excited for Christmas.  I love it.  On the right is obviously my tree.  And on the left... Landon's idea of helping me put the ornaments up.






We took a little trip downtown to the plaza in 
KC to see the lights.  It was a bit chilly so Landon
was wrapped up like a burrito the entire time. 
He didn't seem to mind it, which surprised me.


This kid might be the next upcoming beat boxer... take a look!

Happy belated Thanksgiving...and we are looking forward to a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment