Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to KC We Go!

I forgot to post these on the actual dates but I can't believe how much of a difference one month makes. Such a cute little bug!

             

                 



 His new trick (right)


All good things have to end.  We drove 12 hours the first day and stayed in Cozad, Nebraska for the night.  We stayed at a really ghetto Motel (the MOTEL was the first mistake).  It was totally crappy and wanted to charge me ten bucks for a crib.  I was soooo irritated haha.  But this pool was tiny, freezing, and had tons of bugs in it.  But Landon left his mark, and totally did a code brown and pooped in the pool.  That made up for the ten dollar crib charge.  Take that!  I hated that night, but looking back on it now is pretty funny.


Since we've been back...
 The only thing that he will sit and watch.  It's a good thing I can tolerate that show.
He didn't want to go to bed so we decided we would let him stay up and watch Michael Phelps swim.  GO USA! 

 and we may have shared a pickle :)
  He loved every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment